- Graduated from Chuckey-Doak High School in 1990
- Played Basketball at Tusculum College and Graduated with a Business Degree in 1994
- Worked at the YMCA as the Sports Director, 1995-2005
- Started Teaching in 1999 at Chuckey Elementary PE
- Taught Drivers Education and Coached Volleyball and Tennis at North Greene, 2000-2007
- Started teaching and coaching at C-DHS in 2008 til present
- Married to Terry Beets on June 15, 2002
- God gave us our Son, Austin Beets, on September 11, 2005
- Pets : One beagle named "Striker" and a bunny named "Bun Bun"
I enjoy watching my son and his friends play soccer, basketball or really just any sport. My hobbies are hiking, volleyball and traveling. God, family and friends are all dear to my heart. I am very passionate about teaching Wellness and helping kids.
Chuckey-Doak High School
- Teach Wellness, Physical Education and Drivers Education
- Advocate Community/School prevention and awareness for many issues such as Suicide, Breast Cancer, Substance Abuse
- Club sponsor: Intramurals & FCA
- Committees: Homecoming, Freshmen Academy, Mentoring, Move-up Day, School Wellness
- Coach boys and girls Tennis