Enhance Your Parenting Skills from the Comfort of Your Home
Active Parenting Videos Available Online
Dear Parent or Guardian,
I am excited to let you know that Active Parenting Publishers-one of the world's leading developers of video-based resources for over 25 years-is now offering an Online Learning Center! Some of you may be familiar with Active Parenting courses and also may have seen the program's author, Dr. Michael Popkin, on Oprah, CNN, or on one of his other TV appearances. Over three million parents have attended Active Parenting classes and have testified to the improvement these classes have made in their families.
Active Parenting has launched a new Online Video Library (OVL) designed to make all of their videos available through the internet. That means you can view any or all of these award-winning video series from your own home or anywhere you have access to the Internet. The videos cover the parenting of babies, children, and teens, and include additional resources for helping children succeed in school. We are proud to announce that our organization has purchased viewing rights to the entire OVL series.
Like Active Parenting Publishers, we believe that parenting is one of the most important jobs in our society. These videos will benefit all families and we encourage you to take a look at the resources offered. Details for accessing these free parenting videos are included on the back of this letter.
Here's how to start your free tour of the Active Parenting Online Video Library. You will have free access to the videos subscribed to by your organization.
1. Go to https://vimeopro.com/activeparenting/chuckey-elementary
2. Enter the password ce083117 (Passwords are case sensitive.)
3. Select the specific video you would like to watch by clicking on it. There may be multiple pages of videos available so be sure to explore all the options.
4. Expires December 31, 2018
It's that simple! We hope you enjoy this program and learn some effective parenting skills that will last a lifetime.
If you have any problem accessing the Active Parenting Videos, please call Leigh Hammond X 138 or Cathy Daughtridge X 115 at Active Parenting: 1-800-825-0060.
TN Department of Education Parenting Guide:
Boys Town: non-profit with resources for parents and people that help:
7 Essential Life Skills for high schoolers:
- The St. James Community Center ( will distribute food at 9:30am on the following dates Oct 25t Nov 29th Dec 27th, Jan 24th
- Greenwood UMC ( will distribute food at 12pm on the following dates Oct 25t Nov 29th Dec 27th, Jan 24th.