Denise Alder MS, ATC, LAT
* Grew up in Geneva, Illinois; located 45 minutes West of Chicago
* Bachelors of Athletic Training (Ball State University); Masters of Exercise Science (Austin Peay State)
* I will be working with all of the students throughout the year as well as covering all of the sports practices and games
* I will be hold rehab during the student's lunch to help them return to the field in a fast safe manner. I will work hard to ensure the students miss as little class time as possible due to injury.
* If they receive a call from me, it will come through as an Illinois number. (some parents ignore the phone call thinking it is a telemarketer)
* My goal is to keep the athletes on the field. I want CDHS to have healthy athletes.
* I am excited to be a Black Knight and am ready for the upcoming year!